Job Opportunity - Bus Driver
Under the direction of the Millbrook Educational Services Director, the Millbrook Bus Driver will be a self motivated, professional who is responsible for the care and safety of the students while transporting elementary, junior high and senior high school students to and from school daily. The Driver will be responsible for the daily care and upkeep of the bus including Daily Inspections and transporting vehicle for maintenance and repairs.
- Must possess a School Bus Driver Class 2B License;
- Must have a valid Standard First Aid Course;
- Must pass the R.C.M.P Criminal Check (Vulnerable Sector);
- Must pass a Child Abuse Registry check;
- Must have a clear driver’s abstract.
Tentative Start Date: Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Hours: Salary based on 52 week pay period. Salary will be comparable to that of the CCRCE drivers.
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday, June 20, 2019 no later that 4:00pm.
Please drop resumes off at the Millbrook Band Office, attention Debbie Gloade.